He Said She Said

I'm fortunate enough to be able to translate my husband's language pretty early on in our marriage, but what I didn't tell you is that he can also translate my language as well. Here are some things I say and what he knows is the real meaning.

What I say What he knows I mean
I'm drying off I'm lying on the bed with a towel on my head getting the sheets soaked
I'm almost ready Not even close, Buddy
I don't feel well I'm Pregnant
I need help I can't reach / open this
I'm working I'm looking at pictures of cats on the internet
Can I have a puppy? I'm looking at pictures of puppies on the internet
I did that already I'm thinking about doing that right now
I'll take care of it I'll take care of it... eventually
I need you (sob, sob) I spent all afternoon watching natural birth videos and now I'm scared









Like what you just read? Like me? Prove it! Click the picture below once a day to vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs.
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs

Labels: